Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rude Players
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Lightbulb Rude Players

Hey THEUEN,

I was just wondering, why are there so many rude players, how do you feel about them, how do you deal with them (if at all), anything else. I was playing a few games last night and found more rude players than usual, and a lot of times, I feel pretty good that I beat somebody enough that they're rude to me (I'm bronze league, so I don't think of myself as a great player, but y'know, still feels good when somebody rages enough to be rude to you without having to cheese them.)

But yeah, here's a replay from last night, when somebody was losing to me and said "i g2g, some friends waiting for a game with me, ur lucky"

made me rage a lil.

How do you guys feel about stuff like that?

REPLAY

Downloads
      Uploads
      You're really good at making Carriers.

Useful talent toi have.

SCL-IdrA has left the game.

but seriously... They are out there and there is no real way to stop them. However, it does feel awesome to stomp them after they refuse to GL HF or throw some BM your way. Also, you should always feel good that you win no matter if you are in Bronze or diamond. If you feel like Fruit Dealer when you play you will enjoy the game that much more and improve faster than if you spend all your time thinking of yourself as just a bronze player.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      All I have to say is anyone who uses a "you mad?" or any other retarded statement that pisses me off are lucky I can't kimora their ass through the computer.

It pisses me off more than it should ...

As with people telling me I'm bad I play the game so loosely I'm veiled behind the belief that if I tried I could beat most people in my league. Whether I'm right about that is up for debate.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I like the motivation rude players give to me... especially when they start being rude in the first 30 seconds of a game. Rudeness without any validation is always the most ignorant form of rudeness. I think often times rude people are one of two things: ignorant hypocrites OR looking for some immature / stupid fun. If it's the former, it's an issue, if it's the latter... it's kinda funny as there is no way to be rational with them but beating them is always hella fun and sometimes you can just be stupid back to them and it's all a joke. =p

Either way, forget the rude players (unless they say something funny) and enjoy the people who give you gg's. =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Yesterday I played a game versus a zerg, I was protoss, he sent an overlord to my base and saw a gateway. He said something like "Oh you're going to 1 gate push me you noob?", The thing is that I had a hidden pylon with 3 other gates and a robotics bay. He crapped in his pants when he saw a block of stalkers poofing in his base. I Lolled hard at him and now we're friends. I don't really worry when people say that im a noob, yes, I play in silver, but you too, idiot. I love making those guy rage, sending DTs or constantly flying mutas over their base. Its like a sweet revenge.

Downloads
      Uploads
      haha yea gotta love it... reminds me of my supcom days

was playing a korean player (:O OMG) yes i know, and won quite easily and raged at the end cause i was making the game lag and that my computer was shit and thats why he couldnt win, and that if he didnt lag i would have lost heaps easily and that i suck etc etc lol....

well turns out THERE WAS NO LAG haha, gotta love some peoples excuses, especially when expanding in supcom is so much easier than SC2
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I just ignore rude players.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      I find myself to be rude after getting totally cheesed :/...i just get mad at myself for not scouting good enough and stopping it. Other then that im never rude. glhf and gg's for everyone! lol
      IDevski #608 NA
      Theuen.com --Your Premier Resource For Starcraft Strategies and Commentaries.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Oh hard AI, you are never rude to me
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      You're really good at making Carriers.

Useful talent toi have.

SCL-IdrA has left the game.

but seriously... They are out there and there is no real way to stop them. However, it does feel awesome to stomp them after they refuse to GL HF or throw some BM your way. Also, you should always feel good that you win no matter if you are in Bronze or diamond. If you feel like Fruit Dealer when you play you will enjoy the game that much more and improve faster than if you spend all your time thinking of yourself as just a bronze player.
      Very well said Moderas.
      My particle beam makes all the bitches cream yeah yeah - MC PROBE