+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: [NEWS] 7/22 League Update
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

[NEWS] 7/22 League Update

Some updates for everyone:

As of 7/22/11 SKYDiceRace of Group A has decided to withdraw from the league. All players in Group A will receive a 2-0 Forfeit Win for their match-up with SkyDiceRace.

As of 7/10/11 Tomasdark of Group H had decided to withdraw and was replaced with GobHobbler. This change was reflected on the results and standings and schedules thread.

In addition, I have decided that anyone who has 2 forfeit losses in the first 2 weeks, will automatically receive a forfeit loss for their 3rd match-up and be barred from entering the 2nd season of the UEN Community League.

Finally, there will be NO livestream on Saturday, 7/23. Both OneManZerg and I will be busy and unable to run the stream. If community members would like to run their own stream in this time it is up to them, but there will be no official UEN livestream this weekend. Regular livestreaming will continue the following weekend. We hope you all understand.
      MDMA.911

Downloads
      Uploads
      7/23 Update
      AleXandAr has also dropped out of the league. All players in his group will receive a 2-0 forfeit win.

Due to both players dropping out after Week 1 had pretty much come to a close with zero notification (I had to contact them to find out what was going on), both AleXandAr and SKYDiceRace will be barred from entering the 2nd season of the UEN Community League.
      MDMA.911

Downloads
      Uploads
      Shame that so many people already forfeited... It's good though that you ban them from the 2nd edition.