Uploads

Remaining Week 5 Matchups

The following Week 5 matchups are still up in the air:

Alienboy vs. Archimedes
      Cael6 vs. Cazaril
      Conflictz vs. XodusT
      Flamga vs. Xeuph
      NightlyNews vs. Woreyour

Seems unusual for Flamga to be missing a match, so I may have missed some postings. Please let me know if that's the case. I'm optimistic that we can have the sixth and final week posted this weekend.

Note: if you haven't played your match this week but are not listed above, it's likely because your opponent is no longer participating and you got a free win. Congrats, and GG.
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey smagee, ive tried contacting xeuph, but Ive got nothing back pm wise and ive never seen him on SC2 apart from one brief moment when I couldnt play. I will try to keep pestering him >.< and if you see him online pester him for me :P
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Xeuph is almost impossible to get a game with, it took me like 2 weeks.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      For League 3, I'm thinking the mods should require email addresses be (privately) submitted so that when all else fails, someone in charge has a last-ditch means of trying to get ahold of them. It'll make it a lot easier to say "we did everything we could, which is why you got booted from the tourney".

Flamga, if you can't work it out by the time Week 6 is posted (which I see will now be on at least page 2 of the Week 6 thread... [grumble]), rather than assigning you a freebie win, I think we'll shuffle you into part of the "makeup week". OMZ will also be missing a match by then (due to his bye week 2), so I may manually match you against each other. We'll see who else needs another makeup by then.

... What? You wanted more challenge!
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Me and woreyou matching up has been a comedy of errors.

Every time I sign on I check his most recent match and it was 20 minutes before I signed on. *facepalm
      That being said the real reason we haven't played is because I'm too lazy to figure out what the time difference between us is.
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by smagee View Post
      For League 3, I'm thinking the mods should require email addresses be (privately) submitted so that when all else fails, someone in charge has a last-ditch means of trying to get ahold of them. It'll make it a lot easier to say "we did everything we could, which is why you got booted from the tourney".

Flamga, if you can't work it out by the time Week 6 is posted (which I see will now be on at least page 2 of the Week 6 thread... [grumble]), rather than assigning you a freebie win, I think we'll shuffle you into part of the "makeup week". OMZ will also be missing a match by then (due to his bye week 2), so I may manually match you against each other. We'll see who else needs another makeup by then.

... What? You wanted more challenge!
      Thats fine I have upped my ZvZ game and have a few things to show everyone, BRING ON THE NYDUS!!! OMZ still doesnt see how im gonna make it work
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Xodust never showed up so ill take the victory
      "Confleeeeezy"

ConFlictz - 748

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by NightlyNews View Post
      Me and woreyou matching up has been a comedy of errors.

Every time I sign on I check his most recent match and it was 20 minutes before I signed on. *facepalm
      That being said the real reason we haven't played is because I'm too lazy to figure out what the time difference between us is.
      *facepalm indeed
      ive been trying to extend my playtime but it only makes my daily sleep from 6hrs to 5 hrs and it hurts my head when im at the office :S

i hope we could catch each other
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."