starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2 First Round Matchups
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Who wants to cast my first match-up? Icecraft? Flamga? Moderas? SCVRush? OMZ? Anyone?
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      My id is 107 wasn't added

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded!"
      Decent Plat-Diamond players add me to play! XEuph 656 or uschruppmc@gmail.com

Downloads
      Uploads
      Awesome job Cazaril!

i.e.

I get rid of Blistering Sands and Steppes of War
      Opponent gets rid of Lost Temple and Jungle Basin
      I get rid of Scrap Station
      Opponent gets rid of Xelnaga Caverns

This means map 1 will be MetapolisAs this will make it sorta fair, rather then go, well this weeks core map will be scrap station, good luck people who arent zerg lol, this way everyone has a chance from the first map, rather than play at a disadvantage first game. I believe this is the system they used at DreamHack last year so I cant see why this wouldnt work
      I agree, we should use this system for a few rounds till we get pretty far into the league. Then maybe come up with a more fixed map pool for each week when it comes down to the round of 16 or 8 or w/e. This system is used at a local tournament that I attend and it works well for them because it creates a fair playing level for everybody.

Downloads
      Uploads

Core map

So what is the core map for week one?

C

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Fealorin View Post
      Who wants to cast my first match-up? Icecraft? Flamga? Moderas? SCVRush? OMZ? Anyone?
      I will happily, but I dont have the nets at home so I might try to hijack my gf's nets :P in which case I could but a co caster is always nice, and if the guys cant then I will try by myself unless someone else wouldnt mind helping
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Since no one is picking a core map... I would like to volunteer to choose the core maps. I think what Flamga is talking about with process of elimination could take a while and sounds a bit complex.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      Is the stream registered on teamliquid.net, we could get it on there to get more awareness for the site casting some league and other games live on there. I was able to get 130 viewers on my stream last night, since it was up there for people to see. I only got that many because I was drunk and playing, ether way it could help the site reach a bigger audience
      slowbadon.139 add me

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Fealorin View Post
      Since no one is picking a core map... I would like to volunteer to choose the core maps. I think what Flamga is talking about with process of elimination could take a while and sounds a bit complex.
      Not really, just an agreement between the players at the start, i might try to come up with a better process OR we can just randomise it completely per match, I just thought I would suggest it as I know a few people were being annoyed by having a disadvantage in some first matches. However for simplicity, we could just save this for season 3

And as for slowbadon, I think registering the stream on TL would be a good idea
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I looked up TL's forum channel, and they say to post your stream up you need to be a member for 3 months i think.
      Thats why i cannot, i assume.
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      If it has not already been decided elsewhere, the core map shall be Xel'Naga.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw