Thread: UEN League semi-finals
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      game 1: 6 pool him
      game 2: 7 pool him

He will never see the second one coming.
      Early pools with all in drone, it will be the dronerush against scvrush x]
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by IceCraft View Post
      Early pools with all in drone, it will be the dronerush against scvrush x]
      lol yea like im gonna do that? lol :P im gonna do my spine crawler proxy rush!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      lol yea like im gonna do that? lol :P im gonna do my spine crawler proxy rush!
      Hahaha, gotta love that strat!

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by DerKleBesTiF View Post
      Hahaha, gotta love that strat!
      How many people have actually watched that match bewteen myself and smagee? And the WTF from Moderas the whole match XD so watch out SCVrush for those proxy spine crawlers, amazingly ive been working on it a bit more :P so hopefully we get a map I can pull it off on
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      More than the spine crawler rush and the 6 pools, I really think Flamga's most potent weapon is still the macro game
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Redux0718 View Post
      More than the spine crawler rush and the 6 pools, I really think Flamga's most potent weapon is still the macro game
      I honestly feel like my macro really isnt that great :O like i cant see how it is really good? In what way is my macro potent :O maybe understanding this will unlock some hidden power of somesort so I can make it to the finals ^^

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      I honestly feel like my macro really isnt that great :O like i cant see how it is really good? In what way is my macro potent :O maybe understanding this will unlock some hidden power of somesort so I can make it to the finals ^^
      Well, you manage to steal one game from OMZ by going macro, I remember you saying that in another thread.
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Redux0718 View Post
      Well, you manage to steal one game from OMZ by going macro, I remember you saying that in another thread.
      Yes but I did find out later that he was using grid instead of the normal layout wich was annoying him that match :/ so I dunno if that was the other reason. But lets hope I can macro my way past SCVrush

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I can't help but notice that we haven't seen much of the finals thus far. When exactly are the lucky few actually playing, such that I might observe and make witty remarks? Flamga, if we don't see a spine rush, I think everyone will be rather disappointed. ... Unless you go mass banes. No one can argue with them.
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      I want to see an ultralisk rush from flamga
      LanEvoIII #988