+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saturday oct 30 stream
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      Ooooh... I kinda like the idea of having an australian accent on stream... Im going to look in to the specifics of using a co-host on livestream and i'll go from there. I also want to talk to SCV about it so this week will likely still be me and the next week I would get a 2nd.
      That sounds awesome, and thanks IceCraft! ^^ also players on SEA are much different to NA servers amazingly so maybe a different opinion would be awesome, anyway let me know what you need if its all cool
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      So far it looks like this weeks stream will be co-casted with- wait for it- OneManZerg!!
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Haha i probably should organize a game date wif SCVrush for our league game, will be looking forward to livestream.
      SEA players in my exp tend to cheese more D=
      Note. I think i will try to make a video every friday night, as it is the end to a school week, and what better way to celebrate then with a matchup of SC2
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      i miss out ah well should be good to listen to OMZ awesome expert opinion! and as for Icecraft, if you want help wiht vids, remember im in SEA so my addy is the same for NA and SEA, add me there and i will do what i can, if you need a basic matchup to demonstrate or such.

But still i dunno if OMZ awesomeness can make up for an aussie so it should be interesting :P
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      lol, I will definitely keep you in mind any time OMZ isnt available

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Im usually on NA server but if u want SEA then thats okay
      Can you tell me your friend code for NA & SEA?
      Mine is
      Starfox 648 (NA)
      BLKTGR 129 (SEA)
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by IceCraft View Post
      Im usually on NA server but if u want SEA then thats okay
      Can you tell me your friend code for NA & SEA?
      Mine is
      Starfox 648 (NA)
      BLKTGR 129 (SEA)
      I have the same username and code for both servers >.< lol, but i normally play SEA for 1v1, and use NA for testing and warming up, which is why my match number is so low

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      The stream is complete, over 4 hours of casting from OMZ, ScvRush, and myself. Please leave any feedback (or questions) you may have for any of us here!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      The stream is complete, over 4 hours of casting from OMZ, ScvRush, and myself. Please leave any feedback (or questions) you may have for any of us here!
      It was very epic to watch, im about to rewatch so i can see the earlier matches, i think having the two commentators is great as you get more opinions and makes the match seem more heated, aslo maybe each week you could have a guest commentator so everyone gets a turn, and also for variety would be fun.

Otherwise good job! keep it up guys

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Yes, it was very fun to play in and participate in the cast. I like how a lot of people in the community were able to play in the games as well as participate in the channel. Very very cool and I look forward to more of it. =)

Very good games Flamga... I was sweatin. =)

-OneManZerg