+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: League Results
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Nice, Moderas.

Do you want us to put up a league bracket or standings page for this? I'm sure SCVRush can whip up something that has this so we could link to it and you could update it if that'd make it easier/cooler/more fun for you and everyone. Just a thought...

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you want to, go ahead. I've been using google documents so far, and it works fine, though an actual page may look better. I am updating the spreadsheet as we speak to include forum names of the people involved because stacraft names arnt always the same and that can cause a little confusion. With a page on the site, though, we could just link each players starcraft name to their profile page.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads

week 3 results

Koast vs Fealorin
      Fealorin took both games, if you want to watch it was casted on the uen live stream GJ Fealorin

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey guys! Here is the match result for my week 3!

Cookie VS Slowbadon!

=== Randomizer results for maps ===

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. scrap station
      2. jungle basi
      3. blistering sands

Timestamp: 2010-11-04 04:56:54 UTC

=== Résumés des parties (games in brief?) ===

== Game 1 ==
      Map: Scrapstation

Cookie went for a 10 pool + extractor to show his opponent he was rushing, 'cause he faked it... I didn't help his economy and got destroyed by a mass of roaches sent by Slowbadon (vs some 'lings and one spine).

== Game 2 ==
      Map: Jungle Basin

Cookie went for a rush a gain, but stepped back after meeting with a queen, some 'lings and a spine in development.

Stepping back in his base, Cookie did not manage to stop an elite force of banelings who completly destroyed his economy (almost all drones). Gratz to Slowbadon on that shot!

Finished off with roaches/hydras, not enough workers to pull it back off on Cookie's side.

Great game, loved it!
      Thx and gratz to Slowbadon who beautifuly won the match.
      *Cheers!*
      CESTQUOICA [919 US] (Name changed)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Week 3 results: Cazaril vs smagee

I was originally scheduled to fight OMZ, but he got all scared and decided to fight someone else instead . Consequently, Caz and I duked it out in a clash of cruddy macro (on my part), unfortunate surprises (for him), and heavy reliance upon luck (again, for myself).

Game 1
      Game 2
      Game 3

Ultimately, Caz's superior skills prevailed over my lack thereof. Excellent series though; Game 2 is particularly nice, as it lasts longer than 6 minutes
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      skills? you must have mistaken me for someone else

Downloads
      Uploads
      You forget, good sir, that by insulting your skills (or lack thereof), you consequently insult my own (as the loser of the match) as well! This calls for a rematch! ... Sometime. After I'm done nursing my wounds .
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by smagee View Post
      Week 3 results: Cazaril vs smagee

I was originally scheduled to fight OMZ, but he got all scared and decided to fight someone else instead . Consequently, Caz and I duked it out in a clash of cruddy macro (on my part), unfortunate surprises (for him), and heavy reliance upon luck (again, for myself).

Game 1
      Game 2
      Game 3

Ultimately, Caz's superior skills prevailed over my lack thereof. Excellent series though; Game 2 is particularly nice, as it lasts longer than 6 minutes
      Thats cause I played OMZ for my match 3 lol, anyway you both did rather well but there were a few times were me and moderas with just screaming scout lol, but keep it up youll get there eventually
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Results from the clash of titans: Flamga vs smagee!
      Game 1
      Game 2

The second game was definitely the better tutorial on unorthodox strategies; Game 1 was a bit closer, but smagee managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory both times. Well played, Flamga... well played indeed
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      I agree there Smagee, that second game was hilarious, cant wait to hear Moderas go WTF... WTF ... WTF on the cast lol, proxy spine crawler queen rush GO!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!