+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Starcraft 2 Counters
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Starcraft 2 Counters

Im new to starcraft and trying to get better as soon as possible. I only play zerg which is a slight problem for me cause i have a hard time managing tons of stuff but I am improving. Ive watched all the zerg videos on youtube and have found them to be highly valuable. What I was hoping for was could you guys make a list of what is best to counter each unit? Ive noticed from watching the videos that a major problem i have is just that I am not familiar enough with what units are best versus other units which is a major problem for a zerg player because it seems from watching onemanzerg that the key to zerg success is knowing what your enemy is doing and being able to adapt your build. So if you guys could make a list that would be greatly beneficial to a noobie like me because right now im basically just pre-match deciding what im going to do and do it and its so hit or miss as to the success rate.

Thanks in advance

Downloads
      Uploads
      Currently each unit has what it counters/is countered by listed on its individual page, though I do agree having one list of counters would be really nice. I may actually type one up soon, the only reason I hesitate is because this spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...c&hl=en#gid=19 is already out there and provides all the information I could type plus some. Oh and remember, good scouting is just as important as knowing which units to counter with, Hydras wont do you any good once the Mutas have already eaten your mineral line :O
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      awesome thanks thats exactly what i was looking for in that spreadsheet.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks Moderas for being so kind.