+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Help! I went to Diamond League!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Help! I went to Diamond League!

I've been playing around with 3v3 Random and messed around with some fun cheeses. I won a few games and it threw me in Diamond league. I'm way outmatched (ever other league I'm in is bronze or silver) and it's really ruining the game for me and other players I get paired with. What do I do?

Downloads
      Uploads
      LOLs. There isn't really anything you can do. The matchmaking system in battle.net will make you play enough games so that your ratio is 50:50 wins:losses. If you have more losses, they will start matching you against lower ranked opponents. Eventually, if you lose enough, you're 3v3 will be demoted. Random 3v3s make it harder, I think bnet matches you by doing an aggregate of all 3 players 'scores' i.e. gold + gold + diamond = you playing a high gold/low diamond team. So, there's nothing you can do but lose until then lols. Don't dick around in placements next time? Lols.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Seriously. I wasn't in placement though. I was already placed high silver in 3v3 random and it bumped me up! I was very impressed with myself but now I'm getting owned and I don't want to play 3v3 Random anymore because I know I cant hold my weight. Beyond a few cheeses and maybe a VR or Muta rush, I've got no skill. I don't even have a race I'd consider myself good at

Downloads
      Uploads
      Your best bet would be to keep playing. One of two things will happen 1. The high-level environment helps you learn to play in diamond quicker and you improve because of it or 2. you lose a lot and eventually get placed back down to silver/gold and win there. It will be frustrating for a while but you will just have to fight through it since there is no way to reset placement matches.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      That's what I figured. I did play a few games in diamond and its nice to see what other people are doing and how they do it. It gives me a lot of fun replays to study too!