+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Play Style needed
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Play Style needed

What role does zerg play.Role as in what style in battle do they usually do.Defensive,or Agrresive.Please get back to me if you can with a style zerg usually are good at playing.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Really agressive, map control, deny expansions, overseers are cheap, fast and with energy and mudalings easy base control. Zerg high tech units are not as good as toss or terran, especially in bronze and silver, where most most of players just mass.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      What's your in-game contact info? Practice is always a good option =)
      CESTQUOICA [919 US] (Name changed)

Downloads
      Uploads
      a defensive zerg but macro hungry is a good way to start... zerg lives on macro and being defensive and macroeing will win you a game no matter what since u have moar loads of stuff compared to your opponent.
      Defensive zerg: spreading your creep tumors, overlords all over the map, zerglings on all places - u can be really be a good defensive player with nothing entering your domain.. Checking your minimap always! and you are also ready and prepared on what hes got to push. Zerg can also tech switch like in a round of larvae so counter is not a problem. Also always deny his expansion - usually you can deny effectively his 3rd. You should be like 2 bases ahead of him. With the other bases for gas only. Building hatches on expos even your not using is a good thing - they "deny" and add to your macro army hatches.
      After you master being good at macro and defense try to mix it up with doing aggresive builds and timed attacks - since your good at macro this wont hurt and would make your opponent think twice about your playstyle - always on their toes every round. Plays "mindgames" when your up with an opponent for 3-many rounds.
      Last edited by woreyour; 01-16-2012 at 05:03 PM.
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."