+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: I need help bad.
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Exclamation I need help bad.

im only a silver player so im pretty bad, but i need a good build vs mass stalker sentry with zerg. if you can help me that would be great.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Lings/roaches works well (if you get your ling so surround them, even with blink the sentry can not blink ^^), or infestor/roaches, even hydra/roach, having the hydras behind the raoches that are strnger and have more health points. It really depends if it is attack situation, defense, ramp,....

For me the best overall is the roaches infestors, Probably infestors hydra work well, but i can not tell... they have a high dps and fast attack, but low health.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks a ton Lemanruss your tips helped me a lot man.I'll add you also by the way.THANKS!!!!

Downloads
      Uploads
      No pro glad to help.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      with mass stalkers any zerg combination would work - as long as they have these - lings, infestors, hydras, even roaches with the 3 mentioned units. I think the problem would be your macro or you are not producing much units. Zerg would overwhelm the protoss with more units even if he just makes mass stalkers and mass stalkers is not that great - more if you have started to have hydras in your army. Hydra's DPS is insane. hell you don't even need to come after them, just go straight for his base. Note if your going hydras - u need to spread creep. Dont forget to upgrade hydra range as soon as you get the hydra den up. Surround and flank with lings - works with hydra/infestors/roaches. Surround is the key - then Hydras or Roach will be your big damage dealers. Scatter lings all over the map so you would know where the blink stalkers would come from. If he does not make colossi he will surely be owned by hydras-roach/lings. You can add infestors to fungal the stalkers for no escape.
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."