+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Whats the best race???
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Whats the best race???

Hey guys i was just wonder what every one thinks the best race is....because im looking for a differentt race, plz tell what race u think is the besst and why?

Downloads
      Uploads
      DOnt htink that way, find a race you enjoy the most and stick with it. They are all good, but if you find you dont enjoy playing protoss then change, if you do then get better at them XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      This is almost like a troll post.

Downloads
      Uploads
      as Flamga said. The best race is the one you enjoy the most, visually, in lore, etc...Beacuse the more you like a race, the more it motivates you to play with it, to learn, or to try to improvise new strategies, and if they work, you will fell like...THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.(By the power of greyskull!!). So you should stick to the one you like the most.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Lemanruss View Post
      as Flamga said. The best race is the one you enjoy the most, visually, in lore, etc...Beacuse the more you like a race, the more it motivates you to play with it, to learn, or to try to improvise new strategies, and if they work, you will fell like...THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.(By the power of greyskull!!). So you should stick to the one you like the most.
      Good He-man quote
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Terran - because Marines
      glad i could help

McWill 243 - EU

Downloads
      Uploads
      Random > all

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm gonna tell you that in a language we can understand each other.

"J'te dirais qui a pas vraiment de MEILLEUR race en temps que tel. Joue avec tout les classes, et choisie la race avec celle que t'as la plus de facilité. J'ai été Terran, Protoss et Zerg. Par après, j'ai été Terran et Zerg. Et maintenant, j'suis Terran à 100%. Donc, c'est vraiment beaucoup plus comme du Essai Erreur - Faut vraiment que tu test TOUT. Si tu fournis moins bien avec TEL race, c'est peut-être parce que tu manque d'un peu de pratique, ou que tout simplement, t'es pas fait pour st'a race la, comme par exemple, moi, avec les Protoss."

Sorry for the French part, it was just, easier to explain him my 2 cents.

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      Pretty much the same as Derk- I played the campaign first and was so bored of playing terran that when I got into multiplayer, I played zerg and protoss so much that now I can't just go back to terran. I play both zerg and protoss on the ladder. I have a better win/loss ratio with protoss than with zerg, But zerg is still my main race, because I just love the sound creep makes when it expands.

And don't worry about balance, just do like me. Play the race you wanna play, once the game will get perfectly balanced you will be where you should be.

And yeah... should've said what is your race right now in the first post.
      Last edited by Zilmerx; 03-28-2011 at 10:10 PM.