+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Terran Coaching Needed!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Terran Coaching Needed!

Hi, I wanted to ask if any Terran plat to diamond preferably diamond Terran players give me a game or two of coaching. I have skype but my mic is broken so I can't talk back, but you can still talk to me and teach me. You don't need to use skype as just using typing will be fine. My tvp is horrible as I need the help on it most. 4 gate kills me!! So if there is any Terran players who are decent it will be appreciated if you help me on my tvp and any silver gold toss player who wants to help me can also play

Also what is te chat channel for the uen??

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey kakoon, the chat channel is The UEN ...and as for terran coaching i know we have a bunch of high level terrans that are great when it comes to teaching others so it shouldn't be a problem. gl and see you around the channel.
      IDevski #608 NA
      Theuen.com --Your Premier Resource For Starcraft Strategies and Commentaries.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Ok cool I'll go in the channel maybe find a good player to learn from and thanks

Downloads
      Uploads
      You can watch the livestream channel from WinterbornRH & Mattness on livestream.com/topstarcraft2 Thursday night 8pm. both r diamond Terrans.