+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zerg_Strange Tactics
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by syler View Post
      Creep tumors, def the way to go. They both are fast working and if early in the game, against terran the players most def will have at least a couple marine and it is not worth losing a overlord early. Still need to scout but don't loose that overlord.
      Youll find that every map has an area near the opponents base that will allow your overlord to escape, with the exception of xelnaga caverns :/ Just find area to place them in where they cannot be hit and you will be fine early game and by the time they do find them, youll be able to replace them easily

But yes creep tumors rock
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      An Overlord pooping creep over an expansion base is extremely annoying to me as a terran player. If I float over a command center to take that base. Not only does the zerg scout the expansion attempt, but the expansion attempt is blocked because of the creep. If this base is far away, it can be very hard to clear that overlord. Sending over a couple marines or a viking can easily get cleaned up by zerg's fast, map control units (zerglings or mutas). Sending over a large force to prevent this, can leave your base open to attack. Plus it takes about 60 seconds for the creep to clear if you do get rid of the overlord.

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      by the time you have tier 2 or any of the upgrades, your opponent should have either marines/stalker/sentry to shoot that overlord down.
      even a scouting overlord will be shot down.

with that said, if your opponent lets you do it, it's not a bad idea against terran as they have to waste a scan or build a turret if you somehow manage to get a tumor in their base. which is pretty funny haha, you should start off at a corner where they can't see and start taking over the base!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm gonna play around with this idea, see if I can't come up with something clever and post up a replay