+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finally asking for help and opinions :)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by IceCraft View Post
      I will watch your games, if you watch mine, just uploaded 2 replays =]
      Unrelated to this post XD, but I liked what I saw from your replays as well the only basic things I would wanna say though:

> When you attacked his units, you were out of position most of the time, i.e. attacking on the ramp with lings, let him come right in for the surround, even though you won it would have been much easier for you to win like that, also make sure when you position for an attack you have the banelings in a position where they can do damage, not mixed in with the lings, I generally have them on a seperate hotkey for this.

> Why did you do a drop into the rear of his base when the destructable rocks are there as well? You could have skipped transportation research and just done some aggressive creep pooping into his base and on the way there for your hydras. If it was a harassment drop I could understand however dropping hydras, and a lot of em I think you would have been better off with the rocks, would have let you move out earlier and all.

Of course this is just what I think and its another way of doing things so itll give you something to think about.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      For the drop, i wanted to doom drop him because its awesome
      And yeah i try to individually micro my banelings into specific units (drones or lings).
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by IceCraft View Post
      For the drop, i wanted to doom drop him because its awesome
      And yeah i try to individually micro my banelings into specific units (drones or lings).
      yea I gathered as much it is awesome, like I go proxy spine crawlers for its epicness!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!