+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tips Versus Dark Templars
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by NightlyNews View Post
      Ya I was playing 2v's and we got dt rushed 3 times in a row.

And all three times my friend wasn't saving a scan arg (I was zerg btw). We aren't the best, but when I saw him call down a mule while my mineral line was getting hit I gave him some shit.
      Yea thats semi infuriating, also I tried the muta splash against DT's, it either takes a long time or doesnt work as i couldnt kill them in my allies abse and i didnt want to be the one responsible for killing all his buildings! lol
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Holy crap I can't get it to work anymore.

Did they really patch this :[

Downloads
      Uploads
      I dont think mutas can splash off of allied units. If they attack an enemy it will only hit other enemies, if they hit an ally it will only hit other allies im pretty sure.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm not sure what the big issue is with DTs. They are so weak and so easy to counter.

Zerg? Scout often, use changelings! As soon as you can get overseers, get at least 1 per base and use changelings to scout! What's so hard about this? So what if you spend a few hundred minerals and gas on making overseers, would you rather get raped by DTs and lose a game? Afraid of phoenix harass? Then like a good terran, build at least 1 spore at each mineral line and a couple spores at your front lines.

Terran? Just build at least 1 turret at each mineral line and 1 turret at the front lines like your ramp wall off. Turrets are dirt cheap compared to losing your whole mineral line!

Protoss? This should definitely not be an issue for you! Get observers, at least 1 per base and a couple for scouting.

For Terran players out there, check this game out:
      http://www.theuen.com/forum/download...do=file&id=138
      Last edited by Fealorin; 11-13-2010 at 10:00 AM.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen