+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: jitters?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

jitters?

seams as if people are reluctant to post on multiplayer strats, i think this is odd because the best part of starcraft 2 is the randomness of the multiplayer environment . i starting this thread to entice people to reply with odd, new or wacky multiplayer strats, for all the different types of race combination's. also any one who knows of interesting interactions between races in starcraft 2 should also post (i.e. scv's can repair protoss units and medivacs can heal all biological units, zerg and protoss, terran allies can call down supplies for each other with the orbital command, etc...). lets see what we can come up with for some good combos/team build orders.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I don't understand your thread title.

But I can repair protoss' carriers and stuff with my SCV or Mule that is pretty sick. I am not sure if I can use medivac to drop friendly units though with share mode on. Team games makes each player specialize in a specific role like defense, harassment or macro. That is how I feel when I play with OMZ.

Downloads
      Uploads
      You might also check the Wacky Build Orders thread in this forum for random ideas like those. Lots of good/unusual thoughts there, including some replays.

I haven't noticed any hesitation among the forum members in discussing multiplayer strategies; when a replay or question is posted, it seems like several responses are up within a day or so typically.
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      i do not believe you can carry anyone's units but your own in a medivac.