+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Zerg statistics and numbers
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Zerg statistics and numbers

Firstly i would upload it all but i cant upload excel sheets, and if i convert it to a pdf or jpg the size is too big >.< anyways here what it is:

I got bored one day and started compiling numbers on all the zerg units, including attack speed, range, damage, costs, build times, resources, upgrades etc all done up in a little nice sheet, Ive also added all buidlings (with the exception of lair and hive which i missed somehow? lol) and a look into mineral generation per min at certain levels of workers, assuming all the mineral patches are equivalent distances for each map (and as we know zerg have the worst spawn point for their workers...)

Anyhow if anyone would like a copy, or OMZ or SCVrush can increase the upload size slightly i can give whoever wants a copy, if your as nerdy as me and really bored :P
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      You could copy and paste it over to a Google document and then link it here, or email a copy to me or ScvRush and maybe the mod upload limit is a little higher? not sure really lol
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      yes please

Downloads
      Uploads
      I've increased the upload attachment limit, not sure why its so low.

Downloads
      Uploads
      we actually have all of this information in a spreadsheet (it's how we keep the website updated). Maybe we can get those spreadsheets and make some "cheat sheets" for the races that have all the important stuff...

We got into a lot of in depth analysis for our sheet, that's why we'll make the cheat sheet. Our sheet is currently 40+ columns wide (that's 40+ individual data points per unit) and is parsed greatly. IE, ground attack damage, # ground attacks, ground attack speed, minerals, gas, build time, movement speed, etc. so you can see how it easily becomes very large.

Downloads
      Uploads
      When I first started writing things for the site my first idea was to make a spreadsheet like that, but then I decided it would be to much work. Good thing I didnt seeing as you guys already have one lol

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      haha awesome didnt know youse already had one anyway, well there goes all my hard work >.< and yes it does get quite big, well is there any chanec of us mere mortals getting a copy of OMZ's cheat sheet? as ive found that it helps heaps regarding timings and such.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      we actually have all of this information in a spreadsheet (it's how we keep the website updated). Maybe we can get those spreadsheets and make some "cheat sheets" for the races that have all the important stuff...

We got into a lot of in depth analysis for our sheet, that's why we'll make the cheat sheet. Our sheet is currently 40+ columns wide (that's 40+ individual data points per unit) and is parsed greatly. IE, ground attack damage, # ground attacks, ground attack speed, minerals, gas, build time, movement speed, etc. so you can see how it easily becomes very large.
      Now the question is:

How often are these cheat sheets updated?
      If people actually ARE using them, then I think we should update them every time there's a new patch drop?

Downloads
      Uploads
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...c&hl=en#gid=23

Pretty in depth spread sheet that is up to date for this patch.