View Poll Results: What's your favorite zerg build?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mass Speedlings

3 18.75%
  • Ling/Muta

4 25.00%
  • Roach/Hydra

2 12.50%
  • Ling/Infestor

3 18.75%
  • Tech to Ultra

0 0%
  • Other...

4 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite Zerg Builds
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      I tend to hit up a close exp around 16/18, just after I start my queen. I've also experimented using the Queen's first energy burst to spawn a tumor rather than waiting until later; I haven't decided whether it's more effective or not, but I really like getting the creep walkway between the two hatches early on. That also means that I can use the tumor itself to continue creeping while waiting for the energy to recover.

In longer games lately, I've been trying to use a dedicated creep queen as well, but I don't think my micro is quite up to the task just yet
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      I love ling/infest. It's like a dream..seeing the marines unable to run, slumbered and dying in screams.....^^

Downloads
      Uploads
      I love scouting a ball of marines, i'm like, yess, this is gonna be so fun. Have about 10 speedlings, 5-6 banelings. Have a surround with the zerglings and boom the marines with banelings 8-). After that i just send the 3-4 zerglings left to the base and the other guy normally leaves.

Also, I love to put a baneling to each mineral of the ennemy expansion, burying them, waiting for the guy to saturate his minerals then BOOM, make all his workers disapear.

When playing against a terran, just burrying a zergling where the command center would come, and wait for the guy to waste a scan or say Wtf ?
      Last edited by Zilmerx; 10-21-2010 at 10:37 AM.