Thread: Thors are broken
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Thors are broken

here is my rant.

I use Zerg

I have played against terran alot lately and noone has used anything other than thors.

they have so much health and deal so much damage. i can't deal with them.

my latest game i should have won but thors made it impossible.

so upset ;(
      Digg this Post!Bookmark Post in Technorati

Downloads
      Uploads
      Some things to note about Thors:
      1. They cost the same amount as an ultralisk, meaning if he is massing them he has at least 2 fully saturated bases. Harassment could prevent this/shut this down
      2. Mutas with magic box are actually cost effective against Thors. Hit them when they are still in low numbers or when they are separated.
      3. With the Roach range upgrade Roaches are better against Thors than they were previously. They still arnt a hard counter by any means, but they will help.
      4. Broodlords hard counter Thors. in a 33 v 33 fight of Thors and Blords the Blords win with like 20+ surviving. Considering they are massing Thors,there is no reason you couldnt afford to mass Blords.
      5. Slings do very well against Thors until they get enough to prevent a full surround or finish their first few vehichle upgrades.

Hope one of these can help
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Sorry bro, nothing is truely broken. It is how you adapt to the strategy and counter them. Zerg from the Patch 1.2 statistics have an edge over Terrans in all brackets except silver.

Do not let the Terran macro up , get a group of Thors. Its like letting your enemy get a load of battlecruisers. Harass him hard with nydus, mutalisk. Expand like crazy.