+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Zerg strategy help
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Zerg strategy help

Hello, I am new to this forum and found it by "googling" for a sc2 forum that can help me improve. I got Starcraft 2 about 2 weeks ago, but I was very familiar with the original starcraft and broodwar.

I have been reading up on how to hotkey and learning the basic building and unit hotkeys. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to video or written tutorials on how to make your APM faster or could they just give me some tips. Also, I am looking for some different zerg strategies (e.x like combos against air and a marine ball etc..) and builds and any other beginner Sc2 stuff I should know.
      and how do pros move around the map very fast?

Currently my apm is: 35-40 by end game.

And is it just me or is Zerg the least versatile race? I notice they don't have much anti air, but then again I am still very knew to sc2 still.

I plan on progressing as much as I can. I have been reading an watching videos on Sc2 the passed few days, so I am open to all advice. Also, if anyone wants to play against me and then let me know everything I could improve on (which is a lot) that would be great.
      Last edited by haji; 01-01-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I just found TheUENs Youtube channel and am going to start watching the Zerg strategies.