+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Mutalisk Effect
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Sillierabbit View Post
      Can either of you post links to the actual replays or someone commentating on it? I havn't seen the GSL finals.
      I guess that "could be" the match being mentioned here =>
      YouTube - Starcraft 2 - FruitDealer vs JangMinChul - KOR ZvP
      but not exactly, since the opponent is protoss... At least, you can see one example of mass mutas from FruitDealer.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      (...) He didnt just mass mutas, there was a lot more to it. For example, fending off tank drops on ledges with crawlers not once, but twice. (...)
      But here is an example of tank drop on ledges from HopeTorture winning vs FruitDealer =>
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfcgSvRunao

----

I really have not been able to find the original game mentioned by Redux0718, Moderas, and the others in this thead...
      Last edited by JisSey; 11-03-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      The video you posted is before the GSL finals (I believe he was referring to the round of 4 in that video). During the finals, Fruit Dealer defended a tank drop on his ledge on LT with a couple spine crawlers. Later on Kulas, he fast expanded to the gold expo and once Rainbow scouted it he dropped a tank on the ledge. FD was able to stop this drop using a crawler on one side and 2 roaches on the other, all the while teching up to a nydus and overrunning Rainbow's base with lings. iirc, those games are GSL season 1 finals game 2 and 5 specifically.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Moderas, thank you very much for the preciseness !!! So here we go with the actual video casts

Game 2 =>

Justin.tv - Serious Callers Only, Bish! - [GSL] Season 1 Finals: FruitDealer (Z) vs. HopeTorture (T) - GAME 2
      Last edited by JisSey; 11-03-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Last edited by JisSey; 11-03-2010 at 01:22 PM.