starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Starcraft 2 - Sickest Plays of the Week (English HD)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Starcraft 2 - Sickest Plays of the Week (English HD)

Hello everybody!

I am currently working on a Top 3/ Flop 3 Sickest Plays of the Week concept and it would help me out a great deal if you could let me know what you think of the video, which you can find here: Starcraft 2 - Sickest Plays of the Week (Top 3 Flop 3) #2 | English HD | - YouTube

Thx for your time and have a nice day!

sys

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey Guys!

A new video is out for your entertainment It's called 'Steal this build' and if you need something light-hearted then you should
      def. check this out here Starcraft 2 - Steal This Build! #1 |English HD | - YouTube.

I appreciate every view and comment and you guys have rly helped me out a lot so far so thank you for that!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey there!

An all new pro- edition of "Sickest Plays of the Week" is out and you can find it here: Starcraft 2 - Sickest Plays of the Week (Pro Ed.) #3 | English HD | - YouTube.

Some of the replays might not be the most recent ones but they are def. worth a spot in this weeks video! Plz. note that this is till a small project and any feedback is still greatly appreciated

Cheers

Downloads
      Uploads
      It's called 'Steal this build' and if you need something light-hearted then you should def.
      http://www.mulberrybagshoping.co.uk/
      2012 New Mulberry Alexa,Bayswater,Cookie Bags Sale with 65% off in Mulberry Factory Shop. Mulberry Bags outlet sale with fast and free shipping on all UK orders.Save more than 65%.