starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: When Cheese fails- The German Edition (Plz. help out!)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

When Cheese fails- The German Edition (Plz. help out!)

Hey there!

I am an absolute fan of the Starcraft 2 series "When Cheese Fails", so I decided to launch a German version on my YouTube Channel. The first replay is
      already up and if u dont mind german commentary, you should def. check it out here: Starcraft 2- Cheesefest01x01 - YouTube

My problem though is that I need some good replays! So plz guys, if u happend to have some good replays where you counter a cheese play effectively and/or creatively,
      plz send it to cheesefest@web.de or just post it here. It would be greatly appreciated and ur game, if I decide to cast it- could be seen by 250+ ppl

Thx in advance,
      Sys

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey there!

For everyone interested in the series, episode 2 is out and can be seen here: Starcraft 2- Cheesefest02x01 - YouTube

Also, I am currently trying to expand a little bit, so besides "Cheesefest" I wanna do a Top3/ Flop 3 Plays section, so if you have some nice replays that feature nice play like sic micro, i.e. fungal/forcefield/ storm action, creative mothership play, marine splits, doom drops, multi-prong attacks, etc. or bad plays like missclicks, lost base races, poor baneling detonations, etc. then plz. send a mail to cheesefest@web.de and ur replay might be seen by 1000 ppl so far

Cheers,
      sys

Downloads
      Uploads
      Guys, it's time to get epic! I got the prefect replay for Ep. 3, which I promise is better than my first 2 Episodes combined! I
      think you will enjoy it even if u dont speak the language, so plz. check it out once it's uploaded, I will obv. post a link in this
      thread when it's time

Cheers

Downloads
      Uploads
      Guys, it's time for Episode 3 and believe me when I say that it's def. worth ur time, check it out here: Starcraft 2- Cheesefest01x03 -- Besser als jeder Film! - YouTube

Thx, sys