starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TheUEN needs your help, put theUEN.com on your forum sig!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Thumbs up TheUEN needs your help, put theUEN.com on your forum sig!

Hey everyone, I just want to let you guys know that the site has been growing since starcraft 2 launch. One of our goals of theUEN is let this FREE content to be known by everyone. Here are simple ways to help us promote the website. Any form of help is appreciative.

There are basically two easy way to promote our site visibility to search engine for starcraft 2.

1. Backlinks, Backlinks are basically a hypertext link from another site to our site. Google ranks websites based on the number of backlinks each site have. An anchored text link is the best ( A link embedded in text) EX: Visit Awesome Starcraft 2 Strategy Site!

Easy ways of creating backlinks: Put an anchored text link at your signature. This is very simple passive way to do it. EX:

Put our website as your signature!

Signature
      ---------------------------
      200 starcraft 2 strategy videos and guides in one spot!

Here is the code
      HTML Code:
      <a href="http://www.theuen.com">starcraft 2 strategy videos and guides in one spot!</a>
      Active posting:
      Post relevant answers to people's questions on forums and comments, then link it back to our site. This requires a bit more work, but more effective. Because you answered the question, you are the authority on the topic. Therefore the link is more likely to be clicked.

2. Article writing. Writing articles is the best way to gain ranking and popularity. The writing has to be more than 300 words and unique. Articles bring natural referrals who are interested in the topic. In addition, each article page has a backlink to our site. Publishing articles on our site will drive visitors to our site. Publishing on popular blog/article sites are very good also since since you can also include a backlink to our site with relevant content EX: EzineArticles

If you like to write articles, I can make a blog section on our site so you can publish there.

Really any form of help is appreciated. Just want all this free content to spread around the Starcraft 2 community.

Downloads
      Uploads
      whenever someone asks me "wtf are you doing" in game i tell them "a strategy i found at Starcraft 2 Strategy And Commentary just watch and check the site out for more tips and openers"

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey guys... nice site here. I am loving the videos! Might I suggest a Facebook page that is updated everytime you post a new videos. You can link it to your Youtube site. That is honestly the best way to spread the word these days.

..oxy..

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by FaTaL View Post
      whenever someone asks me "wtf are you doing" in game i tell them "a strategy i found at Starcraft 2 Strategy And Commentary just watch and check the site out for more tips and openers"
      I think spreading the word directly to the players is a fantastic way to let people know about the site. Though, any action that merits a "WTF" response may not be the best example.
      Real ID: Kushakd@Yahoo.com
      Name: Kushakd - Code: 879

Downloads
      Uploads
      im in bronze division so alot of the openers i try out were made for the diamond division so alot of stuff i do is new to most people i game with cuz im not that good at the game and most people i play co-op and 2v2 with arent either and im teaching them build orders among other things i learn from the site and they teach me things they learn from the site
      Last edited by FaTaL; 09-03-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      This site is wicked!!
      I went 0 wins 5 losses at first. After watching your protoss strats and build orders i managed to win 3 out of the next 5 !!

Downloads
      Uploads

Talking UEN ftw

Definately going to pass the word about this great strategy site, really awesome =)

Discovered TheUEN on YouTube, watching zerg replays with OneManZerg, which I must say is quite a good player AND commentary guy. Not only is this a strategy website, but looks like you got the forums, and free replay section to share! Awesome stuff going on here, and that's why I'll tell others about it!!!

BTW, funny replay coming up soon from me... =)

NB: in how much time will this site be completed? There's a couple of evidences about it being still under construction...
      Ex.: you can change the background theme... and one of it is Halo style? lol
      Ex2: There is no article on the infestor while there is on the channeling... Big miss there.

Cheers!
      - Cookie
      Last edited by Cookie; 09-21-2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: sig

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks for the compliments cookie. We currently trying to promote our starcraft 2 website, we have a lot of free content but we need to let everyone know about it. We do major revisions to our contents on every major database upgrade. Check back often.

About the Halo style haha, yeah, its a test theme. Welcome to the our forums btw.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks!

Btw, I've found out I can't delete my own messages in the "downloads" section. I placed a comment on the wrong replay and wanted to delete it, but nothing happens after I tell "Yes I really want to delete it.". Strange! Admin rights or something else?

Downloads
      Uploads
      You guys should team up with HDStarcraft II.