starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Courtesy Question
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Courtesy Question

Is it bad manners to make someone destroy all your buildings if they are winning during the game and GG early?

It's happening to me right now, so I figured I'd tab out and post this question.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Usually, if you are beat and there has been no bm'ing during the game then that's bm on your part. However, if they talked pointless trash to you during the game then all is fair as they are the bm'ers...

That's my general understanding.
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      What is the generally accepted time you give an opponent you pauses the game before you unpause it?

What if your opponent tells you he will be afk a while?

Downloads
      Uploads
      If he pauses it without having said anything, I give enough to write a sentence to explain it(15-20 secs), or I'll ask when he pauses, if he does not answer...well I unpause it since he seems to have no reason. He can pause it again and explain why.

If he asks permision and says the reason, (like afk taking a leak) like 2-3 min, or depending the reason he gave just wait(phone call), until 10 min top(like some father had to change his child dippers), 15 if I am im a really good mood and the stars aligned in his favor( indeed he is having GL as desired at the game start).

Yet, most of my friends wait 5 mins top for any reason(usually) if he has other things to do, should just leave the game, after all loosing 1 game, beacuse he took long doing something else, is not the end of the world, or the other player's fault.
      Last edited by Lemanruss; 09-23-2011 at 07:18 PM.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT