starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: OT: Hey all, little about myself
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

OT: Hey all, little about myself

Hey =] I just signed up on the forums but i'mma be active so you might be seeing me quite a few times so I thought I would just introduce myself.

My name is Garet but most people in the online communites that i'm in know me as Reaper. I am new (well i have somewhere over 100 games played so I still consider that new) at sc2, but I was an avid sc1 player, mostly bounding and dash games,but i also played some sunken d, lurker def, path def. you know all that fun jaz. So i know somewhat of what i'm doing but never really got far into the actual sc1ladder games cause (no offence to anyone) the koreans just ruled everything =]
      I am a video game fanatic, once i find a game i like i dont stop until i am the best at it, I use to play guild wars, halo (until 3 game out then i stopped multiplayer) gears of war, CoD, starcraft =] you know anything along those lines. I will be avidly coming to these forums cause i love theUEN on youtube so why not follow you guys more closely =]
      I am only silver league cause you know i'm new but the sky is the limit after i get some more experience (was placed in gold but after my placement matches i won 3 games then lost 1 and it sent me down to silver :/) I am big into these leagues/clans/guild type stuff so i'll be active and try to participate in anything i can with you guys if you let me
      I will be on the vent whenever I can and I'll be on sc2 a lot. I do have a job so if i'm not on that means i'm working or actually am doing something with my life but sc2 always comes first right

I could talk more about myself but who wants to read about my ramblings =] Goodluck to all.

Btw I do have to OT in my thread title =] sorry i just didn't see a place where new members could introduce themselves.

And I do have skype
      Last edited by Reaper; 08-08-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey Reaper, welcome to the UEN! What server do you play on? I hope to see you in the UEN chat some time and we might play some games together. I'm also in silver

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm always in the UEN chat whenever I'm on =] I'm on the NA servers