starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: New Gaming Laptop
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

New Gaming Laptop

I'm looking in to a new laptop, as the one i have just really doesn't suit my gaming needs. My rpice range is probably about $3000. I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on brands/laptops and what specifically to look for.Thanks in advance!
      Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things
      sneaky.

NA servers: #328 - Oracle

Downloads
      Uploads
      Does it have to be a laptop, you can get a super powerful custom built computer with 3000, that'll last you for a few years as well.
      I'm not a big laptop fan so cant recommend anything for you.
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      I would also recommend a desktop, otherwise the best idea is look for review sites they will have some good opinions.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      What about recommendations for desktops? I was leaning toward a laptop, but then i really thought about it, and realized i'm not gonna be traveling or having to move any time soon.
      Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things
      sneaky.

NA servers: #328 - Oracle

Downloads
      Uploads
      3000 is quite a bit, so if you want a good gaming pc and don't mind paying some extra for the brand. Check out Alienware. Alienware - Custom Gaming Computers - PC Gaming At Its Best they have the best gaming laptops also, but a desktop would be much more practical for the money.

Downloads
      Uploads
      i would also sugest going with a desktop, but i recently bought a pretty nice asus laptop for 1200 =] 2 gig dedicated graphics, i7 quad, 1 tb mem, 8 gig ram, and a few other tricks =] i think it'll last me a bit. But back to desktops, i would also say to go with alienware for a few reasons, 1 they are amazing gaming computers, 2 it's worth the money as they are made to last, and 3 because alienware designs most of their computer's cases to be easily opened so the user can change out and upgrade his own hardware, ram, graphics, better fans (if it is fan cooled). Basicaly if u know what alienware pc to buy u wont have to buy another pc for a long time.... if you know what you are doing =]
      Last edited by Reaper; 08-08-2011 at 08:24 AM.