starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: silver
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

silver

Hey guys i would like to tell i little story....... i was a bad zerg player i didnt no how to micro or macro 90th in bronze and not going anywhere fast..... i tried terran and went no were, i didnt even think about protoss cuz they were my worst race..... well i meet a player named flamga as many of you may no he plays zerg.. at this point i was playing as random, he told me to pick a race.. i pick terran,,,,, this didnt work out so i tried zerg that didt work too,,,, so i was sad and anrgey and he told me to play protosss and get to 200 suply as fast i could..... well i did and i got 3 upgrades and he had almost alll.... so i lost that....... but he showed me something, if you have the same army size upgrades win the fight, most people new that but i was bad at sc2 so this helped,..... then i began using 4 gate to win games... i was winning alot, but i would lose vs terran, so i thought crap mmm is killing me, so i talk to flamga on skype and he told me that high templar and eeerrrrr tall guys i forget there name, are great vs mmm..... so i started to do a 2 gate robo..... and i won 20 games in a row.... well now im in silver 15th so well flamga is a great coach and friend most of the time i talk to him omn skype we rarely talked about starcarft but when we talked about sc2 i would win games with bigger armys after huge fights and i was winning more games...... i would just like to say............... THANK YOU FLAMGA for all the help
      LiquidAngel 320 ADD ME :-)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Jstone View Post
      Hey guys i would like to tell i little story....... i was a bad zerg player i didnt no how to micro or macro 90th in bronze and not going anywhere fast.....
      Being bad at SC2 is the least of your problems. You know you can end a sentence in other ways than an ellipsis, right?