+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: What in the world
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

What in the world

HEY !! sup everyone...

i was just wondering if anyone could give me some help with my 1v1 stuff im a zerg player in bronze lol but plat for 2v2 so i now how to do most of the stuf but i have a hard time getting it done i would like someone that plays zerg and is good at mirco and marco because thats what i nned help with! i would also like to thank my friends flamga and fealorin for the help and suportt so far i would like some that is on at least once a week and doesnt need to be paid :].
      thanks for your thoughts and help just add me and msg me when u get the chance my addy is at the bottom. thanks! CHEERS!
      LiquidAngel 320 ADD ME :-)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Yea mate im on all the time just hit me up, or we can just organise a time where we can catch up once a week. If you wanna get right into it make sure you have a mic and vent and/or skype installed as it makes the whole process easier XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      thanks flamga i new i could count on u i have skpe so..... we should be good to go msg me of a time that u want to play remeber i live in canada so our times are very very different but i should see u online later on around 8 pm for me and 10 am for u so see ya then ooo and i change my name it is now liquid angel just so u no kk see on battle net.. CHEERS!
      LiquidAngel 320 ADD ME :-)