starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What does your Starcraft ID mean?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Fire - Fira - Firaga > Flamga?
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      As a kid, I had an early fascination with steroids. In other words, I was a Roger Clemens fan (aka "Rocket"). So I used Rocket as my alias for most things. Then I played this MUD game with admins that were a little too into the role-playing aspect of it, as they froze my account cuz my character name of Rocket didn't sound medieval enough; so I reversed the syllables to Ketroc. ...Apparently something Klingon sounding passes for a medieval name.

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by rugbyrat View Post
      Rugbyrat is a derivation of my college rugby team. We were the river rat rugby club. I use it as my gamer ID in everything I play and its unusual. If you see a Rugbyrat ingame, its probably me or a toon I sold.

BTW, I micro'ed against 'toss today and it really shored up the win! I'm getting better.

Nightly, shout out to Philly from your neighbor in Scranton PA!
      I moved a lot as a kid and all my friends from out of state always ask me how close I live to Scranton.

*facepalm idiots theres nothing exciting in Scranton XD
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm exciting, dammit!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by IceCraft View Post
      Fire - Fira - Firaga > Flamga?
      Yes sorta, and if you played FFX and I believe some other ff games had it, it was:

Normal Spell --> ara --> aga --> aja

My name was a play on being better than the number J! (hehe love day9 for that)
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      My name is Dutch for "The Musselman" I got the nickname in high school because I originally came from a part in the Netherlands where one of the 'stereotype' foods are mussels.
      An old game nickname of mine is Killdog, but I used that for 5-6 years and I got somewhat bored of it.

Downloads
      Uploads
      woreyour - is always mistaken as a cuss pertaining to "whore" or "whore you r" by a lot of people i play in ladder so the initial reaction from these players are not so friendly But rarely i get intelligent homo sapiens getting the gist that my name is "warrior" spelled by two words combined "wore" and "your" and commented that I have a fairly witty ID.
      Back in the days when me and my friends had too much Broodwar and we all used protoss, the executor/advisor would remind us all with an epic voice that our army is in a fight, he says "Your warriors had engaged the enemy". I really like the way he says warriors in a deep voice, so I spelled it with wore as like the clothes you wear and since I started it with a different spelling might as well end it with a different one as well.
      So henceforth "woreyour" was born and being used in almost every time I could use an alias. Forums/websites/WC3/MMORPG/CS etc. Plus its uber unique
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      I was hungry. You get one guess as to what brand and type of food I was eating at the time. lols.