+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Important
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Important

I have been apart of UEN for sometime now and although my activity here has been decreasing here it is with good reason.

I have been working on a project for Starcraft II and at this point and time I would like to extend an offer to anyone willing to contribute.

Upon inquiry more information about the project will be released.

Positions desired.
      • Commentators to commentate on pro replays and have the ability on obtaining them.
      • News Moderators to help contribute to major eSports and site specific news reports with perfect and enthusiastic grammar.
      • Forum moderators.
      • Event moderators.
      • Closed beta testers.

If you are interested in any of the following positions then please reply to this thread in the following format:

Position interested in:
      Experience:

Upon inquiry I will talk to each individual and release information on a need to know basis. This is to keep the project as behind closed doors as possible.
      Last edited by WISPEEL; 03-28-2011 at 03:50 PM.
      My particle beam makes all the bitches cream yeah yeah - MC PROBE

Downloads
      Uploads
      Positions can/will change over the course of the closed beta to better suit functionality.

Downloads
      Uploads
      What to expect:
      The project is in the early stages and will remain closed until further development. I want to make sure I can get "maximum user functionality" for the project. Things that will occur often but not limited to are the following:

Adding/changing or removing features/misc
      Closed Beta

Basically just expect lots of changes. This thing is in it's morphing stage.
      Anyway, hit me up

Later
      Last edited by WISPEEL; 03-28-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      It's kind of hard to be interested enough in contributing, when there is no detail on what this even is.

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      No I understand, currently im involved in esportmasters in australia and a majority of the information is hushed up to prevent plagiarism of ideas, and to build hype when the release time is about. We had issues at the start of the year when one person went around saying we were releasing (When we clearly werent) and ran into issues that way. WISPEEL if im online hit me up about this, I may be able to help you out and youve seen me around enough to know what I do anyhow. If you wish for me to submit anything then just pm me or chat to me in game.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      :O Congrats Wispeel, and I wish you the best luck on this project, it seems quite interesting and ambitious.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Interesting.

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you need help making maps that at first seem normal then upon closer inspection are phallic in nature.

I was born for this task!
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by NightlyNews View Post
      If you need help making maps that at first seem normal then upon closer inspection are phallic in nature.

I was born for this task!
      Brian: This could be of some help. Would you be interested in editing existing maps as well?
      Flamga: Sounds good

I'll get in touch with both of you.

Thanks guys

Downloads
      Uploads
      It's a ladder system. A tour so to speak.. It will have a forums, a replay database,eSports & Local sports news, possibly even commentary whether it be user submitted and approved or with a designated team for the effort and a tour for 1v1 and 2v2 (atm) in which you can sign up and have private events with passwords. The user sets the outcome via the website and submits either a screenshot or replay ( I'm working on making this more user friendly ). I Also think having some maps adjusted for it would be nice as well. Hit me up on b3tt3rl0ki@sgtour.org for MSN messenger and we can talk about what it is you'd like to do.. ie: if you just wanted to be a test bug for some games. Either way I will need to set you up an account with certain privileges in order to see the site in it's entirety.

Your website avatar also registers as your tour avatar which the size cap atm is 64 x 64. On page 2 you can see recent tour activity and comment on certain matches. On page three you can see who is online and what they are doing. I've thought about a friends list as well.. Clan support will most likely be added as well..

Also I somewhat get the feel that this post of mine is unwanted due to maybe some of you feeling I am trying to attract attention away from UEN. If any of the staff at UEN feel this way. Allow me to be the first to state it is not like that and if it bothers you that much then to go ahead and remove the post in its entirety.
      Last edited by WISPEEL; 03-30-2011 at 01:29 PM.