+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: SC2 Spring Break
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

SC2 Spring Break

All,

During this Spring Break between seasons, what skills will you work to improve?

I downloaded the Unit Tester and am practicing my micro. Well, actually learning it, since I have none.

I'm also focusing on using blue flame hellions more.

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Downloads
      Uploads
      My spring break is really late this year so I still have to wait a few weeks but currently I am trying to improve my TvZ because the new patch shook it up quite a bit.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Moderas,

Which aspect are you struggling with? I'm finding it hard to keep up when the zerg transitions from Banelings to Mutas. Part of that is my current fixation with blue flame hellions.

Downloads
      Uploads
      macro macro macro for me yays!!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Success for me! I micro'ed down a queen with 2 reapers. This is coming from an attack move across the board player!

Downloads
      Uploads
      everyhing!! unfortunately I need to improve everything If I want to get to a higher league.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by rugbyrat View Post
      Moderas,

Which aspect are you struggling with? I'm finding it hard to keep up when the zerg transitions from Banelings to Mutas. Part of that is my current fixation with blue flame hellions.
      My current problem with TvZ is just making the late game push. Any decent bling user can shut down bio play in the late game so I try mech but I take too long on my siege pushes and my opponent gets too long to reinforce/counter attack. Because of this, I always used to 3 rax but at my current position in the ladder EVERY Zerg blind prepares for it lol
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      I want to work on inventing some new build orders. Some weird stuff i'd just like to test out, like:

PvZ 1 base protoss, hallucination into 4 gate.
      Get a sentry out soon to start stockpilling energy, hallucinate a voidray at a normal voidray timing, and once the zerg reacts against AA, you 4 gate.

ZvT 2 base zerg with fast burrow tech, that opens up as a normal fast expand. Mass zerglings, burrow them, and hope that the ennemy passes on them. Zerglings cost for cost are pretty effective, they're just hard to get a good surround on the ennemies. Unburrowing under the ennemy grants you perfect surround. I guess it could work pretty well vs siege tanks / marine composition. Zerglings with a perfect surround on marines will win and the siege tanks would fire on their own marines.