+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: New Starcraft 2 Video Ideas
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

New Starcraft 2 Video Ideas

Hello Gentlemen,

I want you guys to post a round of ideas for new videos. Post what you want to see. Is it SC2 build orders? New strategies that you want to see? Funny, epic fail, cheese commentaries?

Post and give a short description of why and be reasonable lol.

Downloads
      Uploads
      That's truly a hard question.Sincerely, I would like to see just more videos posted. The ones I am more interested in:

-Intense/equilibrated games: They show how to react and sometimes not to "give up" is the victory, or the overconfidence of the other player.
      -Funny: There are jsut a few of those, not the usual style.
      -Transition: It's still my weak point, yet I'm creating more workers as I was advised in my previous games .
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Honestly, I like the 2v2 casts they are quite good, but what I wouldnt mind seeing is some 1v1 casts from you and OMZ when you are laddering (I dont think OMZ plays 1v1 XD) and also get other guys into the 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 commentaries that would be quite amusing
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      Honestly, I like the 2v2 casts they are quite good, but what I wouldnt mind seeing is some 1v1 casts from you and OMZ when you are laddering (I dont think OMZ plays 1v1 XD) and also get other guys into the 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 commentaries that would be quite amusing
      I have listened to your prayers. Haha, jkjk. I actually uploaded one today and see what everyone thinks.
      Starcraft 2 1v1 Master By Scvrush TvZ On Xel Naga Caverns - Starcraft 2 Commentary

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you need 1v1 to cast, i have plenty of replays
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      some videos on what to do if pushed like this. so as terran what to do if zerg 6 pool or as zerg if terran push with marine tank what you need to look for and how to stop it

also 1v1 vids are cool!

would love to see some games you guys have found interesting (maybe not ones you've played) that may emphasise one thing to look for in a game