+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What mouse do you use?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

What mouse do you use?

Hi everyone, yes it's that easy. I Just wanted to know what Mouse uses each player?

I have a Razer Lachesis, That has spent a lot of time with me. But actally, and more in SC2, I don't find it quite confortable. Usually I use claw grip to hold it, but in SC" I find better the palm grip.

I'm looking for a mouse to replace the lachesis. Which has a "too low" back. I'm thinking of going for a Razer mamba. Ambidextrous design is good for selling but not so good for handling.

Wanna know your opinions.XD, and what you use.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Razer Deathadder

However I wouldnt go a brand name unless you have under lots of good reviews that its good. Personally I would go places that allow you to try the mouse out and such but just do your research. Here is a good place to start
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      i use a plane mouse called a logitec :P lol work fine for me :P
      Add me : Gam3rblue, code-647

Stalker-void-stalker-void

Downloads
      Uploads
      I have a decent logitech mouse and keyboard (Keyboard is g110) and they serve me well
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      The reason behind this, is that I use quite a lot the mouse for 3d and cad design. So I like sensible mouses, and adjustable. Another feature I use quite a lot is the mouse memory, for diferent programs. Tha was the reason I started to use the razer, but in fact I changed to lachesis whe it came out beacuse I enjoyed the simple design of it.

I started with microsoft mouses, but they started to be worst at every new model, and with less durability. My problem with logitech, is that I lke them for laptop, but not for a desktop. SInce I'm Big handed. Logitech has tendency to small mice, while razer has a tendency to big. For my laptop I have the G9X form logitech, but if I were to use it the whole day, I would swear every 10 mins, it's way to compact.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I've only owned 3 types of mouse in my life lol.
      In chronological order:
      1. Microsoft tilt standard PS/2 mouse
      2. Razer DiamondBack first edition
      3. Razer 3G DiamondBack (First one broke lol)
      4. Razer Mamba.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Lemanruss View Post
      The reason behind this, is that I use quite a lot the mouse for 3d and cad design. So I like sensible mouses, and adjustable. Another feature I use quite a lot is the mouse memory, for diferent programs. Tha was the reason I started to use the razer, but in fact I changed to lachesis whe it came out beacuse I enjoyed the simple design of it.

I started with microsoft mouses, but they started to be worst at every new model, and with less durability. My problem with logitech, is that I lke them for laptop, but not for a desktop. SInce I'm Big handed. Logitech has tendency to small mice, while razer has a tendency to big. For my laptop I have the G9X form logitech, but if I were to use it the whole day, I would swear every 10 mins, it's way to compact.
      :O oh well if you had said that then well I will have to change my answer since I used to do a fair amount of CAD and solidmodelling as well, so much fun XD.

Firstly, I would try to get 2 different mice, one for gaming and one for work, as there really isnt a compromise between them. If this is possible, then I would suggest for gaming the razer deathadder as its a palm grip mouse (i use as claw grip as i have massive hands). for drafting i find its ok, however I would preffer a trackball mouse (which are so fun XD)

If you want a sorta combination, i would suggest teh razer naga (has lots of macro keys) but I dunno about use in starcraft, otherwise the new thermaltake mouse looks good however I dunno how it will perform. Just look for something big with a high DPI and polling speed, that will serve you the best. If I come across somethign awesome I will let you know.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Lem, I've stuck with the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer. I'm on my third one over the last 8 years or so.
      I've been tempted to get a Razer or Steelseries gaming mouse, but I just never had the guts to plunk down the bucks on a gaming mouse that a month from now may make carpal tunnel worse.
      Comfortable ergonomics takes priority over everything else for me!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I Enjoy razer, for that reasoni, not need of having 2 different mouses for dif purposes. I just use the profile memory. autocad, archicad, photoshop, 3d studio, sketch up. I usually use different configurations on dpi and button function. Also, I tryed a trackball for cad, but is "harder" for me to be precise with it. It's beter for free moving and maybe camera, but not so much control, as it doesnt work as an extesion of your arm.´Havin rally BIG hands is one of the reason I like razer, and why I am thinking on mamba, it's one of the biggest.

yet the Naga, might be good for wow and those kind of games, but i don't think so. I would rather bet on a different keyboard like the G from logitech or nostromo. Also naga buttons, might see "impresive" but, its design, ergonomically, shows a few weaknesses. the most imporatant, is that they sacrifice comfort for adding tons of buttons. If yoy move the thumb for pulsating those buttons, I'm pretty sure, the days you will get a sored thumb, due to the keys scratch, they are very proiminent.

So basically I only need a big mouse, that can be configured, with good dpi, and for right handed. as said before, I own a abidextrous, and It's the second chance I give them, and they lack the full comfort of a mouse for only right handed or left handed, the external side of the hand has no support point, so it makes the hand being in tension on that place. In long hours of use it does hurt, and makes it really anoying. Also the buttons of that side of your hand, are designed to be used by thumb, so never think about tring to use it, hard, dificult and imprecise. NO to Ambidextrous mouses ^^.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Sounds like you have a searching point now im sure there are a few like that around just google em

GMT +10.5!