starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What mouse do you use?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      YUp, but many times, people knows things that we ignore, or have/use things and their advice is far better than most reviews.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      i used my good old A4tech mouse with double click button 2x- used it for facebook games lol it is so light, so standard in design, durable and dirt cheap

I used it before when playing counter strike even CS beta 5 where you need to be very fast in game doing jump croaching and bunny hops. It is so light that it feels like your just moving ur own hand. Also smashed it a couple of times when raging...

Tried razer lachesis but its feels wierd.. im used to my old mouse.. maybe you wana try razer spectre as it says it is starcraft 2 mouse
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      i've thought about picking up the specter and maurder keyboard but the keyboard doesn't even have volume control or a number pad on it

Downloads
      Uploads
      I just got the steelseries XAI laser, and I love it. it's a little difficult to set up but it works and feels great. You said you wanted a mouse that's sensitive and that you can palm, well this one has a good feel to it where placing in your palm feels very natural to me. Also you can adjust the sensitivity settings in almost any way you want and compared to the basic microsoft laser I was using, this one is MUCH better about that.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks for your contributions. FInally i decided Th razor Deathadder. It has what I wanted wihtou being really expensive, has a good DPI resolution, onborad memory for profiles, and good palm handling.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Lemanruss View Post
      Thanks for your contributions. FInally i decided Th razor Deathadder. It has what I wanted wihtou being really expensive, has a good DPI resolution, onborad memory for profiles, and good palm handling.
      Sounds stupid but I use the deathadder as a claw grip mouse lol. Anything smaller I cant use its way too hard to pick up XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I used the logitech Mx Revolution wireless mouse, Have been using it for years, own 2 of them and love them, I in no way though claim to be good at SC2 Im very average. Love the feel of the mouse and everything about it. Hard to switch to nething else. However, I do want a new keyboard, thinking of going mechanical after SCVrush's video recommendation on his 1v1. My keyboard currently is terrible.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm just using a Logitech MX518, and, I got it for YEARS.

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      I use the razer deathadder. I love how you can rest your entire hand on it and love the sensitivity.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Razer Mamba - very comfortable for me and a nice mousepad is also essential.

Razer DeathAdder is my backup. More comfortable for the palm grip but not as sexy, hahaha.
      OneManZerg - 971