+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: What Race are you?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

What Race are you?

Hi,

As the topic states I'm interested in a little info from you guys if you would be ever so kind and answer a few brief questions. Any answers are appreciated as I will be using this data in a project for a Soc class so please answer respectively.

Anyways, here is what I'm looking for...

1) What race do you play?

2) Do you think that an individuals personality affects the race they play?

3) With 3 words, describe your personality?

Please answer these thoughtfully and I don't like skewed data for my project. Thanks in advance for your time and help.
      iTzMagiK #855

Downloads
      Uploads
      1. I play random but if ever i would need to choose its Terran. The reason I choose terran because they are strong even in small numbers and easier to play. Not to mention that MULES and Stimpack is very "nice". I am still in the process of learning to go random again.
      2.No, but I think the way they play could affect it, especially for newer players.. but for players who understand how the game works they will try to play with the game's mechanics.
      3. (personality in game?) Unpredictable, Aggressive and lazy.
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      1)
      Zerg

2)
      Yes, a persons personality will affect the choices they make, i.e. being a naturally aggressive person will tend and play better with a more aggressive style while a patient person will do badly at this. This would mean an aggressive person could choose protoss or zerg, but I believe terran to be much more a patient race than the others i.e. tank leaping and drops and turtling up bit by bit.

3)
      overthinking
      passive
      annoying

The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      1 - Zerg

2 - Slightly... but what does that say about me?

3 -
      Hilarious
      Amazing
      Sarcastic
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      [What race do you play?]
      - Protoss

[Do you think that an individuals personality affects the race they play?]
      - Kind of. Not specifically the race but their play style. i.e. aggressive protoss or passive protoss is possible. However it tends to be "easier" to play a race that utilizes your own personality. i.e. if you are passive and like to defend then terran is probably the best race to play defensive early on.

[With 3 words, describe your personality?]
      - Passive. Reactionary. Lazy.

I really like playing a reactionary style. Using units that react well to everything. I like teching and focusing on my micro. That is where the protoss strength lies ... superior tech in few numbers so the survival of every unit is important. Spells like Force Field and Blink make micro very important. Protoss units remind me of Spartans from the movie 300 lols.

Downloads
      Uploads
      1) What race do you play? Terran

2) Do you think that an individuals personality affects the race they play? No, like others have said. I think that it affects the playstyle but not the race choice.

3) With 3 words, describe your personality? Smartalecky, lazy, loud.

Downloads
      Uploads
      1) I play Zerg, but I love terran.

2) I think personality affects the playstile and the race. Usually a players chooses a race they "like" for the lore, or the way they look, and mostly after a while playing or some experience they change to toher, because they feel more comfortable or identified with the strategy or way to play other. It doesn´t mean all people does that, but a lot of them do.

3)Perfectionist-It's more an attitude towards the game rather than playing, if this is not a ood choice, you can add hyperactive instead of it.

Jack of all trades-Be ready for everything, and surprise changing units making you more unpredictable

funny-
      Last edited by Lemanruss; 03-08-2011 at 03:07 AM.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      It depends upon every person and his behavior. Because every one thinks different and choice are different. SO i think it would affect. Most of the time it works. and most of time not. Sometime situation decide what would be happen in future.
      sam chn