starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flamga.... is going to South Korea!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      I would do things to Lee Jung Hoon. Just sayin'.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      this thread has taken a bad turn :P
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      wow thats great!

Represent the UEN in the GSL! FTW!

also some interviews with the pros would be nice! Or some random vids just to get a feel of GSL

GLHF!
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      Well what im planning on doing is a few things. Firstly im going to chat to Day[9] (yes I have his contact details :P) and see if I can organise something with his brother and Artosis while im over there as that would be awesome, see if I cant get some screen time or something haha that would be funny, but jsut even to chat to em and get some shots and/or video footage.

If Jinro, Huk or another liquid star or even if idra comes back hell yes I will try to mob them and have a chat with them as that would be quite cool.

Also im going to see if I can enter the selection for code A (I think it is still a anyone can join elimination process) as itll be a good laugh XD otherwise I will try to be there every night taking shots and all. So yes dw UEN guys you will get your GSL fix from me :P maybe get some backstage stuffs!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Watch out for North Korea, keep your head down :P

In all seriousness have fun over there man that is awesome! Best of luck to you.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      Well what im planning on doing is a few things. Firstly im going to chat to Day[9] (yes I have his contact details :P) and see if I can organise something with his brother and Artosis while im over there as that would be awesome, see if I cant get some screen time or something haha that would be funny, but jsut even to chat to em and get some shots and/or video footage.
      Now that would be sweet.. - would love to see you on a Day[9]Daily as a guest or whatnot.. ^^

Grathak #706 (EU) :: GMT +1

Zerging around in EU 3v3 bronze leage on fridays - being flabbergasted to see people who actually know what they're doing ingame on livestream the rest of the time. ^^