starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions :)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      oh i figured it out after i recore dit and save it, i have to dl it from livecast on my file to my comp then upload it to youtube, or atless thatw hat i tihnk :P still alot of delaya nd lagg when im actually live? and what to fix that? and quality it quiet poor
      Add me : Gam3rblue, code-647

Stalker-void-stalker-void

Downloads
      Uploads
      For youtube you need a program that records like 'Fraps, Xfire or Camstasia studio.
      Fraps is super extreme good quality, but the file sizes are giagantic (3min - over 5 gigs), so you need to convert it using virtualdub.
      Xfire quality is not as good but the file size is still quite large
      Im not sure about Camstasia, but iknow SCVRush uses it and his videos look pretty damn good.

For livestream, there will always be a delay, usually it is very small, because it takes time for the picture on your screen to be recorded and uploaded to the site. Thus, i believe thsoe with better connection have less delay. (Also note that you cannot tab to see your cast if the procaster is set to see your SC2 - game. Because your screen is no longer on SC2, it no longer records anything).
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Your best option when screen capturing is to do the whole screen and run starcraft in fullscreen(windowed) mode, which will capture starcraft regarless of whether it is tabbed or not, you will need a powerhouse computer to do it this way however.

Screencast Live: How To Make Your Own Web TV Show - PCWorld

Use Day[9]'s guide as an example, he does have a recorder there that he uses to post up on youtube, as well as some other tips XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      hmmm, sowhen i recored sc2 i need to run it in desktop mod? not game mod?...k

do i rlly need a recoreding programm? because there is a *dl video* button, so im assuming i can dl it from my channel onto my comp and then proceed to upload unto youtube.?

Oh is there anythign i need to do for it to recored skype? or if i run in desktopmod, well it auto recored me and my friends convo on there?

Downloads
      Uploads
      all right soi anwsered my self there, i can after i recored a video, name it save it and then download form my livecast librairy and it saved in a quick time format then i can up load onto youtube.

SO now what anout skype what do i neeed to do there?

Downloads
      Uploads
      Livestream has an automixer, so make sure in there you have enabled your microphone and stereo mix, if stereo mix doesnt appear then youll have to google the fix online (it doesnt take long). It will then capture both your mic and skype/game noises
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      okayy sweet well when watchted the replay i could hear my keybored and mouse and my friend said he could hearm my voice and my music, which got rhogutht he same head set. so all good then?

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Gam3rBlue View Post
      okayy sweet well when watchted the replay i could hear my keybored and mouse and my friend said he could hearm my voice and my music, which got rhogutht he same head set. so all good then?
      If he can hear your game sounds/music and your voice then yes your ready to go, if you are unsure, record a test and see what happens, so you dont have to wait for someone to be online. Also make sure you have other people check to see if they can stream/watch at the quality you are streaming/recording at.

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      yup yup, gott a buddy of mine to do a test for me watching tho, he said he had some delay atless 1min and that there was lagg (it stopped) every 3 sec, but that could just be himd he does have internet problems ill prolly do another test today