starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Looking For A Mentor
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Looking For A Mentor

pretty new to the game and i need a good terran (or any race, i'm not picky) teacher to teach me not to suck

Downloads
      Uploads
      Howdy mate.

I would just pick a race and go with it, as for people to chat to for each race, if you join up on our vent server, you can talk to:
      Zerg: Me, Icecraft, Onemanzerg
      Terran: Moderas (when he is on ), Fealorin, SVCrush
      Protoss: Honestly I havent seen many toss players around, especially on vent but im sure they will say something here
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Icecraft is also Toss and as far as I have seen I am prolly the best toss player that will usually be on vent.(that uses toss as main Race). There are others that are better but that are not usually on vent. That is sad. Toss is so underplayed. Knuckles is also a really great toss player. Out of all UEN I would say OINK would be ranked the highest but he never gets on Vent. Sometimes I see him on the in game channel.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you ever need to contact me it would probably be easiest to do so either via Skype or around our livestream hours, due to the fact I am on at completely random and inconsistent times otherwise :P
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw