+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moderas' streaming thread
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Moderas' streaming thread

Hey guys, I plan on starting to stream some of my 1v1 laddering/practicing soon for anyone who is around my skill level to see new builds/situations or for people below my skill level to see the kinds of things they need to learn to be competitive in a higher league. People above my skill level are, of course, also welcome to watch and point out mistakes I make or help explain things to others who are watching. I am currently a mid diamond level player (recently promoted) who has been playing against a spread of mid-high diamond players with a decent win rate for my last 25ish games.

Before I start streaming though, I would like opinions on a few things. Please rate the following content options on a scale of 0 (That would disgust me) to 5 (I would love to see that). The more opinions I get, the better I will be able to please anyone who watches.

Ladder games
      replay analysis/commentary
      practice games v others (Usually used to practice new builds)
      Build previews/explanations (Using BO tester)
      Professional replays + commentary
      Other games (I thought about mixing in some Dawn of War, Rift, etc when I am not playing SC)

In addition, would you guys prefer:
      A. Game music
      B. Other music (Whatever I feel like listening to at the time, or possibly some requests)

Thanks in advance for any feedback I get
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      5 Ladder games
      5 replay analysis/commentary
      3 practice games v others (Usually used to practice new builds)
      - Build previews/explanations (Using BO tester)
      3 Professional replays + commentary
      1 Other games (I thought about mixing in some Dawn of War, Rift, etc when I am not playing SC)

In addition, would you guys prefer:
      B. Other music (Whatever I feel like listening to at the time, or possibly some requests)

Here ya go!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Stream is going to be up for a little bit today (Starting now). I will be playing ladder games on the new maps . I am using the same stream the UEN uses for everything else.

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Look forward to watching it. I'd keep the UEN stream to sc2 only tho. Create another streaming account for your mmo's and whatnot.
      Last edited by Ketroc; 02-27-2011 at 11:52 AM.

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      Haha 6pool.
      BTW if Flamga sees this
      Can u tell me what you did to make ustream look so damn good.
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      I have been checking the Steam but I am not seeing it online or anything new. Maybe i'm looking at the wrong stream.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Icecraft I will let you know once I fix the lag issue -_- although it only seemed to happen in those games yesterday. I might try to just play some 1v1 today and see what happens. However I will be doing the same as moderas but just streaming ladder games plus whatever comes up. Will place the link and a seperate thread later
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Sorry- I forgot to mention that I streamed for about 30-45 minutes then cut it to go get lunch >.>. I will definitely try to stream at a more regular time next time

-Also, does anyone have a recommended resolution so stream at? It looked pretty fuzzy when set to standard quality so I plan to increase it next time.
      Last edited by Moderas; 02-27-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I am going to be streaming for a while. I know it is an awkward time but it isnt often that it is actually quiet enough to stream here lol. It will be uploaded as a VOD on livestream for anyone to watch later.

edit: Im also on vent with a few friends, so you will hear some commentary from me along with EXTREME AMOUNTS OF STUPID from them.
      Last edited by Moderas; 03-18-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Played 4-5 games on stream, gonna take a break for lunch. I may continue streaming when I get back