starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moderas' streaming thread
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey, I enjoyed pretty much the Friday's Stream. At the Start I though you were talking to Moderation by skype, afterwards I figured out It was someone else. Yet these comments, make the stream more "casual" and fun for a change.

I would like to know What group were you listening on the begining of the first game(and it seems that they played more than 1 song, might be a cd?).

The only "Issue" I found is that, to me( I don't know if it's the recording or my browser), Sometimes appears an annnoying screen of Xsplit in full screen so canīt see what is going on for some time, and later, it goes to the bottom left corner of the screen taking 1/3 of it in high and wide. SO it doesn't let you see the minimap, and units/buildings/ control groups in some of that part of the screen.

I don't know yet If I will be able to connect this saturday night due to work, I hope so, If I'm not I will see the livestream later on and uploaded replays

Have fun.
      Last edited by Lemanruss; 03-19-2011 at 08:43 AM.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      1. I know exactly what you are talking about with the x-split thing, I noticed it too. I dont know why it popped up though cause I was using livestream and not x-split O.o. I will find a way to get rid of that.

2. The band that was playing was The Fratellis and the album was Costello Music

Thanks for the feedback I should be streaming tonight as well.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks a lot for the info.

I Hope to see everyone tonight, but work is first, and dunno if I will have finished everything.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Streaming for a bit this morning, no mic this time since my brother is playing Call of Duty and I dont think people want to hear him yell about "Modders" and "Hard Scopers" >.>. VOD will be up as usual for anyone who wants to watch later.

Music playing (at least for now) is Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Album)

edit: 2 TvP's, 1 TvZ, and 1 TvT. The first 3 were pretty good, the last one sucked because I played standard and he went mass BC which resulted in a base trade which I lost by literally seconds ><. Stream was having major issues for some reason so im not sure if all of it saved, I hope so though.
      Last edited by Moderas; 03-20-2011 at 10:52 AM.

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Streaming for a bit!! no mic (eventually I will move out and be able to talk, but for now my brother yells to much) but you may hear my friends talking through vent.

Music for tonight will be: Hellogoodbye, The Black Mages, Boys like Girls, maybe more

Downloads
      Uploads
      Streaming again now! with a mic this time!

Stream is down due to bnet being dumb, possibly coming back later!
      Last edited by Moderas; 03-22-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Streaming with mic for a bit! I apologize in advance for any background noise from my sister or brother >.>

Downloads
      Uploads
      Stopped for now, played 4 games, all fo which I performed terribly in. The first game I got my ass kicked hardcore by a zerg even though I had the economic lead , second game I 3 raxed a protoss, 3/4th I cheesed (1 proxy banshee, 1 3 rax + SCV) terrans because my TvT is awful

Downloads
      Uploads
      Noise?? no pro, at least for me . " La familia...." (Mario Puzzo's "The Godfather")

Downloads
      Uploads
      1 "issue" and 1 request:

RequesT: Could you please upload your first game? the one against the zerg. I'm curious of how he developed the macro game.

"Issue": like the last day, there is a small problem with the micro, music and game saound. Probably the micro on skype is on autodetect like the other day. So the game and music are pretty loud, and you canīt almost be heard.