starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Blues time!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Blues time!

Hello!, well this should problaly be names questions...but i like (blues time)

#1 I was wondering about the league games you guys do....you do them? anyways they sound fun and interesting and it would love to interact with them, improve my skills.

#2 Is i was wondering if any one wanted to make a 3v3 teaM? it hought it would be cool and well fun to push are skills to the max and reach masters ( and play againct each other to get to know each other)

#3 Is i was wondering if any one would be able to help me improve my skills as in going to depth on my race,whats good whats bad, what are good stratiges...ect and understand how to work them, and work the enemy to my will. And hopfully help me change my leagues, by doing so. because i rlly want my 1v1,2v3,4v4 to be gold. but well rlly i want just my 1v1 to be a silver lol so i dont have a bronze lol it just looks bad :P
      Last edited by Flamga; 02-15-2011 at 06:21 PM.
      Add me : Gam3rblue, code-647

Stalker-void-stalker-void

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey gamerblue, i edited your post so it wasnt a block of mush, it was really hard to read :O make sure you post in a way that is easy for all of us to read, i dont want to have to give you a warning

Anyway as for your questions:

1: Yes we all run the UEN league, seanson 2 will be coming to a close soon so you are welcome to enter season 3.

2: As for teams youll have to ask around, i.e. come on vent and the uen channel in sc2, however I prefer to play 1v1 so its a no from me .

3:Rather than worry about strategies, you are better off on focusing on mechanics, jump on vent whenever and there will always be someone there to help you out. You can make gold easy by just having more stuff than your opponent by macroing better.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      ah thank you! and sorry about the block post :P well i know i need more then him and to macro better but thats well... hard :P lol exspeaciall if hes better

How do i enter the season 3 league?

Downloads
      Uploads
      there will be a thread posted when the time comes stating what to do
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      okayy sweet.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Gamer I'm always open to play team games if i'm on feel free to hit me up i'm all for playing team games, and sounds like we are about at the same level 1v1 wise so if you want to practice hit me up, i'm always looking to improve.

Downloads
      Uploads
      all right sweet! im on basically every day from 5-11 pm mountian standerd time mon-friday