starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Flamga finally has fast internets!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Flamga finally has fast internets!

Hey guys!

You heard it, NO MORE LAGGING FOR ME! This means I can actually stream from home now, which I plan on doing every so often for both UEN matches and while I ladder. For streaming (aimed at OMZ and SCVrush) I would like to use an overlay and want to know if you have one designed already, otherwise I will go ahead and make some stuffs myself.

I also might be incorporating a webcam into it as well for some full on webcast action! If you all like this idea let me know and I will make plans to get to it asap, otherwise I will just stick with some random casts for league matches.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I have found 2 or 3 decent overlays but I could not get them to work with Livestream. If you are using Ustream you should have a much easier time, though. Look for StreamerMatch on Teamliquid
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey Flamga, no we don't have an overlay but if you design one I'm down to steal/use it too. =p

And... no need for the webcam interaction, really... save us...

hahaha jk, I'm excited for all of it man, and grats on the uber interweb accezz
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      I have overlays working through livestream already, I just been using crappy pictures so I will come up with something lovely for us all XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Congrats flamga, I know you were gonna get it lol. I hated streaming so I eventually folded and upgraded my computer to have good stream.

PS. Nice Avatar

Downloads
      Uploads
      haha thanks mate anyway as per overlays I was really bored last night and decided to fiddle and come up with some random stuff, I havent gotten into all the really tight details, however I was happy with the following ones.

I honestly wouldnt mind getting detailed, however its been awhile since using photoshop software so it should be a fun reminder of what im missing out on haha
      Attached Images

GMT +10.5!