starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Hello!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Hello!

Hello! i am new and well i like...love the video you post on UEN-youtube.so i decided to signup! so here i am! i hope to playw ith everyone of you soon and i hope to learn more...and better my skills....skill...erhm...well....get better :P lol....o.o move up a league that what i want :P haha yes...iv been stuck in gold rank 1-3 for months....but yes....that remind me? any one her ein masters?? hehe wish i was good enough for that be a nice little achivment ^>^ hmm....what now...emmm how is every one taking the weather?? its quiet snowy up here...like HUGE drifts...bigger then iv seen in YEARS!....but ohwell....should i be talking about me self?? okay well...hm...lol i dont know now.... emmm i like protoss....im friendly...so that emans i dont bite,unless u want to be bitten :P lol and well im pretty layed back...like i never get mad...well i did when i was little but hat was then and i was a snotty kid ;p ANYWAYS....hello! and well hope to see you all soon! LOVE SCII<3
      Add me : Gam3rblue, code-647

Stalker-void-stalker-void

Downloads
      Uploads
      0.o that is one long introduction mate welcome to the forums, if your ever in need of a game then just add people from here, and even jump on the ventrilo server for some chatting and match making on there as well! Thats generally the easiest way to get into contact with us, also we do have an in game chat channel called 'the uen' so jump on the too and we will see you on there XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      okayy! how do i find the chat channel?? ermm and where do i find the vent info??

Downloads
      Uploads
      I think I had an an aneurysm reading all those ...s and ermms'

The chat channel in starcraft is The UEN and the vent info is in the general forums
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Gamer what times of day are you on? Do you prefer 1v1 or team games?

Downloads
      Uploads
      The part of my brain that reads grammar had just fried.

Welcome to the UEN.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Welcome to the UEN, a friendly community where everybody have fun and share

interesting welcome you posted, reminds me of yoda, you have
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      What's up Gam3rBlue.

Cya around in the channel, it's "The UEN" on the north american server. =)
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      awehh thanks gusyys!! love in the comments and i prefer teams mostly 3v3...since im in gold rank1 ....tho im trying to up it up to diamond or plat and it never happins like...i was 3v3 with ym buddy he went from braonze to silver to gold alll with me!!1 and what happin to me??? well i wlel tell you!!! i stayed gold!!! you know...i rlly think battlenet....sc2...ermmm the PEOPEL, hate me lol but i managed to scoop rank 1 by 6 poitns lol :P heh.....andim on around 5pm-11pm monday friday mountian standared time. and on the weekends if im not working,,,ermmm all day if i am working then its the above times ^....and i cant find the channle server thing lol...when i hit chat menu?? or what ever is called if just brings up the normal chat rooms like....gerneral chat...and what ever ells thats in there lol. o.o and srry i did not replay earyler iv been quiet busy,,, emmm what ellss did some one say to me (scrolls up) oh yhats right!! about the teams 1v1 thing...ermm wait id otn wanan repeat ym self emm so yea team i like...1v1 no so much tho im trying to get better at it...lol not working to well im ummm...rank 9............(bronzessss) i rlly do fail at 1v1 lol emmm oh?? and yoda?? what how do i sound like yodo??err type liek yoda?? lol u know....i amy be short bu i aint old and green....or green and old...or grenold... lol sounds like mold O.o i rymed :P lol..okayy ermmt hsi is long so im shut up now lol :0

Downloads
      Uploads
      heh! so im now in plat!!!!1 so happy tho...now i wish iw as in gold ahha i dot domaniated 4 times in a row now im rank 5 but i guess il just now eed to impove and exceed in skills above the other players to become the glourious rank 1~!!!! and then diamond!!1 and then masters I WELL BECOME MIGHTY!!! or well....mighter...:P or just good lol