11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 63.64%
  • No

3 27.27%
  • I don't care

1 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Do we need an Off Topic Section?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Do we need an Off Topic Section?

I think there is room for a section like that, but it would make the forums less focused.

Btw, where is redux?

Downloads
      Uploads
      Well the thing we have to remember is, yea we are a starcraft strategy focused community, but as it grows, and it has a lot! I think having an off-topic section will become more and more relevant. There still is more to us UEN players than starcraft, for example krawls awesome woodworking post XD (i think it was krawls)

Honestly I would like it, it would give the UEN the starcraft base and another area where people can chill, which will cater for the more laid back starcraft player, and I believe we should be catering for all skill levels, not just we are all about sc2 and thats it. However I suppose thats up to you?

Or the other idea i had is a facelift, turn UEN from just starcraft strategy, into a full blown community to do with starcraft or RTS games in general (as a lot of what you learn in any RTS is transferable between games), obviously this is what an off-topic section would do. But those are my 5 cents worth of thinking
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Just change Starcraft General into just General. That's what it has become anyways. People ask all sorts of questions here now.