starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Unit Tester
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Unit Tester

I watched a video about how to use brood lords a little while ago. In the video OneManZerg mentioned something about a unit tester. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to access the unit tester and if someone could tell me how to use it.

Thanks!! =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey mate, there are a few unit testers out there, all in the multiplayer section but I cant think of the name of them. I think one of them is unit_test_map, if you search for test in the search bar it should come up with a whole lot of different ones, for example one with pause and one for two players GLHF and add us in game if you have issues finding it, im sure someone remembers what its called XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks Flamga, I appreciate your help.
      Add me
      Name- SOAmessi
      Character Code- 455

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you need help using the Unit Tester, then check out this video SC2NoobSchool recorded spotlighting the map. He explains its basic and most useful functions and demonstrates them as well. I believe, also, that this is the same map OMZ used in the brood lord video.

Here's the video: The Unit Tester - Map Spotlight - SC2 Noob School - Starcraft 2 Commentary

Here's where to download the map: Unit Tester - StarCraft 2 Maps - SC2Mapster.com

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by BoneyKing View Post
      If you need help using the Unit Tester, then check out this video SC2NoobSchool recorded spotlighting the map. He explains its basic and most useful functions and demonstrates them as well. I believe, also, that this is the same map OMZ used in the brood lord video.

Here's the video: The Unit Tester - Map Spotlight - SC2 Noob School - Starcraft 2 Commentary

Here's where to download the map: Unit Tester - StarCraft 2 Maps - SC2Mapster.com

Ah thanks mate, there are another two good maps , pretty much you can find any map just by searching for it in the creat a game area of sc2 let me know if you need a partner to practice with XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!