+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: UEN KOTH teams!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

UEN KOTH teams!

Hello everybody. For anyone who is not familiar with the korean Gisado KOTH's it is a very unique styke of team play. I would like to organize some of our own events in this style for fun, and live stream them all of course . How it works is:

Teams are formed based on a common trait (Usually race or clan) in the case of ours there will be a terran, zerg, and protoss team. Both teams are then told what maps will be played in what order and the team captain must choose what order he wants to put his players in. When the match starts, the first player from each team (Lets say Z1 and T1) play each other. The loser is eliminated while the winner stays in and plays the next person on the other teams line up. This means if T1 loses, Z1 stays in and plays T2. The games continue until one of the teams is entirely eliminated. After all of the teams play each other, we will know which race rules the UEN!

If you wish to participate in a team KOTH, post below with what team you would prefer to play on. The games will take place during the normal livestream time, so if you arnt available then you may not be able to play. In addition, teams will be limited to 5 players- a team captain + 4 of his choosing on a combination of FCFS and skill level (We want to *try* to keep it a little balanced).
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Oh I'm in for sure, but I am a Random player

if I must choose i'll go wherever i'm needed.

Downloads
      Uploads
      This is what I like to see. Sign me up. Brotoss.
      Last edited by WISPEEL; 01-20-2011 at 10:50 AM.
      My particle beam makes all the bitches cream yeah yeah - MC PROBE

Downloads
      Uploads
      what is the normal streaming times?

i would love to join i just don't know if i can make the time

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'd like to participate, i'd probably play zerg, but on a whim, might play protoss
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Normal streaming time is roughly 7 to 10 GMT -6.

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Sign me up for some brotoss action. Butttttttttttt caveat here..I work till 7ish and can't play Tues/Thurs but weekends are the best if possible.

Downloads
      Uploads
      I like this format... not sure if teaming by race makes sense though. (UEN even have enough toss for a team??) Match-up variety would be nice. I think it would be cool to just have teams balanced by ability and have each team lead with their least experienced players and close with their best player... that way it's most likely that everyone will get to play, and a win will give a player an opportunity to beat a "better" player in the following match.

With that said, I'm in for this no matter the format. I'm terran.

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      I thought about that, but it pretty much guarantees it will go to T5 v Z5 and removes the excitement factor that can come with 2 wins or even an all-kill from a player. In fact, what I may do is give the captains the maps only and then randomly choose the map order therefore creating a slightly better mix of the players. However it happens, I will find a way

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Ketroc View Post
      I like this format... not sure if teaming by race makes sense though. (UEN even have enough toss for a team??) Match-up variety would be nice. I think it would be cool to just have teams balanced by ability and have each team lead with their least experienced players and close with their best player... that way it's most likely that everyone will get to play, and a win will give a player an opportunity to beat a "better" player in the following match.

With that said, I'm in for this no matter the format. I'm terran.
      If Toss is what is needed Toss I can play.

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast