starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Interesting article to read if you wanna improve XD
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Interesting article to read if you wanna improve XD

So I was sneaking around the liquid forums, as I do when im very bored and drinking my goon. I came across a very interesting article about what methods can be used to improve your play. As cruel as some of the quotes used are (well just how in your face some ideas are so you get the idea) but it makes sense and I think I will be following this fairly well XD

Anyway as for people needing help in general, for those who are new just keep jumping on vent with everyone. Also I wouldnt mind a few sparring partners as well instead of all the 2v2's :P
      Attached Files
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      So I was sneaking around the liquid forums, as I do when im very bored and drinking my goon. I came across a very interesting article about what methods can be used to improve your play. As cruel as some of the quotes used are (well just how in your face some ideas are so you get the idea) but it makes sense and I think I will be following this fairly well XD

Anyway as for people needing help in general, for those who are new just keep jumping on vent with everyone. Also I wouldnt mind a few sparring partners as well instead of all the 2v2's :P
      traitor the uen is the only and best forum to sneak around so nur

iRage #929

Downloads
      Uploads
      Meh I looked at that and it flirts dangerously with trying too hard.

Which just isn't why I play starcraft :P
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Haha :P yea I do realise but I thought it was quite an interesting read even if you arent looking at getting that good or practicing that much etc.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!