starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Whats your gaming setup?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      I never really noticed a clear difference in gaming for mechanical keyboards, but typing on a mechanical keyboard is a dream.
      I think my wpm went up 25 when I finally bought a mechanical keyboard.

I can't believe you guys like the naga. I have a palm grip, but I guess my hands are weird because my thumb wants to rest at the very bottom of the keypad and makes it so I can only really use 3 buttons, which I have on both my other mice already. Mamba is awesome tho.

Building a new rig with a 2500t. Gonna OC to about 4.0 and throw in some 6870s or 90s. By the way the NZXT phantom in white is my new must have case. It's freaking gorgeous.
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Grats smagee on your new das model S!

I LOVE that clicky sound that you're talking about. I want to get a mechanical keyboard for my office, i might just go with Das, how much did you get your keyboard for?

Downloads
      Uploads
      This one (the "silent" model) was $135 direct from their website. I shopped around for a bit but didn't find any lower than that from anyplace I felt like giving my credit card info to. The blue switches model is cheaper, but would be far more irritating to those around me . I like the clicky noise from it myself, but enjoy the thunking noise of the browns too, and they seem to be a good balance for gaming vs. typing thus far.
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5